Weighback Machine

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hooya!

Another week, another two pounds. I'm now at 243. Thirteen pounds in eight weeks so far, but the best part is the lack of any sense of deprivation.

Dinners I had in the past week include:

- 1/2 Roast Duck with couscous, vegetables, appetizers and 3 glasses of good wine;
- grilled steak with salad, garlic bread and drinks; and
- 2 pcs barbecued chicken with rice, garlic bread, corn-on-the-cob, pie and wine and cheese.

(I had dinners the other four nights too, but listing everything gets redundant.)

The SLD is definitely working as advertised. The way it works for me is that I use considerable restraint in what I eat and drink between about 10 pm and about 6 pm, aided by intake of ELOO. During the afternoon/evening window, though, I really do eat and drink as much as I want of whatever I want.

Hope others have the same degree of success that I have, or even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home