Weighback Machine

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The second week

We were out of town for an event with my wife’s extended family from Friday afternoon through yesterday evening. I took a half-pint or so of ELOO (in what looked like a smaller version of a bicyclist’s water bottle – I found it at Target), but only got to use it on Saturday morning as schedules weren’t cooperative.

Noticed that I was somewhat hungrier than I’d been during the week-plus of SLD, but not as hungry as pre-SLD days. Other than on Saturday night, I ate pretty healthy food.

Used the BMI calculator to help in setting a preliminary goal. Have settled on 201 pounds, which would be a 55 pound reduction from my starting weight.

Back to SLD in earnest today. It will be interesting to see what this Thursday’s weigh-in brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home