Weighback Machine

Friday, May 12, 2006

Bad news and good news

Found a reliable scale. My beginning weight really is 256. (Since I hadn't weighed myself since about November, I really wasn't sure. I had hoped the home scale was horribly wrong. No such luck.) I never thought I'd get to an eighth of a ton. Well, not since I was 9 y/o and dreaming of eventually growing up to be an NFL fullback at 6'6" 250#. Fell short three inches on the height anyway.

Good news is that I've had one dose of ELOO and some breakfast (under 500 calories in total for sure) today, it's now 1630, I'm getting ready for the second dose and the drive home and I'm not hungry, even in the least. A little tired, but it's been a wearing day of work.

There will be evening and morning, another day.

1 Comments:

  • Neat to read your postings. I'm really interested on how you are two months from now. I lost twenty-five pounds in my first two months (54 pounds at the six month mark, so it did slow down) and I started at 240 (but only 5'5.5").

    By Blogger Stephen, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home